Parent Teacher Club
WELCOME TO THE 23-24 SCHOOL YEAR!
We warmly welcome to all of our returning and new to Campus School families! The Campus School Parent Teacher Club (CSPTC) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit parent volunteer organization that supports our school alongside the faculty and staff. Registration or membership dues are not required and you gain automatic membership in the PTC as parent of a student at Campus School. The PTC objectives are:
- To encourage home, family, and community participation in partnership with the school and its’ students, faculty, and staff through volunteer activities including the donation of time and services.
- To receive and maintain funds to use, apply, expend, disburse, or donate exclusively for educational and community purposes relating to the school and its’ students, faculty, and staff.
HOW HAS THE PARENT TEACHER CLUB SUPPORTED CAMPUS SCHOOL?
- Professional development for teachers.
- Bottle filling stations for all water fountains.
- iPads and Cloudbooks for classrooms.
- Onsite chicken coop.
- Classroom teacher accounts.
- Soccer equipment.
- Updated school security cameras.
- Software programs.
- Two way radios for school safety.
- Dehumidifiers for classrooms and offices.
- Kiln and supplies for art classes.
- Equipment for physical activity room.
- Facilitation of special school events, i.e. Back to School / End of Year Picnics, Teacher Appreciation Week, etc.
VOLUNTEERS - MAKE OUR SCHOOL A SUCCESS BY SHOWING SUPPORT! SEE BELOW FOR HOW TO DO YOUR PART!
Volunteers are a valued and necessary support to provide outstanding opportunities to our children! A sign-up genius will be sent out to all families that lists specific volunteer opportunities for upcoming events.
- Watch for emails from the PTC to sign up for special events by donating needed items or volunteering your time.
- Sign up to help with chicken care at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080B4FABAB2AA0FF2-campus
- Engage in passive fundraising (see document below for instructions for your Kroger card, My Publix Partner, Amazon Smiles, and Box Tops).
- Attend a Skate Night and/or participate in Spirit Nights.
- PTC MEETINGS: Wednesday, August 30th and Thursday, November 29th @ 2:45 p.m.
- FALL FESTIVAL: Friday, October 27th from 2:30 - 6:00 p.m.
- SKATE/SPIRIT NIGHTS: Tuesday, September 19th & November 14th
Skate Center West: 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. / Spirit Night Dinner Locations TBD
- PAPA JOHN SPIRIT NIGHTS: Dates TBD / Purchase code: HPCS
- You will receive an email with dates that the PTC True Blue Store is open to place online orders.
- Place your order at the online store. You will receive an email confirmation once you have submitted your order. Double check that you received one (check your spam folder), as this is confirmation your order was received.
- When the “open period” ends, orders are processed in approximately 2-3 weeks.
- When orders are complete, they are distributed at school to each student.
- Be sure to order your child’s Field Trip t-shirt!
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HomerPittardCampusSchoolPTC/
Instead of sending cash to school, make a payment or donation to the PTC on PayPal using the QR Code below!